“1. Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person.”—another rant no one will learn from (via hidden-disaster)
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. I am the way, the truth, and the life. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. The devil has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul? And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find.”—Jesus Christ (via mediaexposed)